For those who are looking to gain muscles or lose weight, they are going to be bombarded by dietary supplements that promise them the moon. However, not all supplements are really going to help you, so you have to be careful with what you are taking. Remember, just because something is a supplement, does not mean that it is the right one for you. With this being said, there are several muscle gaining supplements and weight loss supplements on the market that can help you to achieve your ultimate goals.
Weight Loss Supplements
The idea with weight loss supplements is to find something that is going to work with your body and not interact with other medications that you may be taking. Here are some that are considered the best to use to avoid any extra issues!
- Whey protein: In a study that was done, those who included whey protein in their diet lost around 10 pounds. It helps to suppress the appetite, resulting in a person feeling hungry less often.
- Caffeine: Caffeine has been shown to greatly help increase weight loss however, the key is to not overuse this as this can cause massive issues if you do overuse it.
- Green Tea Extract: This is meant to stimulate fact cells and ultimately speed up your metabolism. When using this in conjunction with working out, you can lose more weight.
- Vitamin D: Those who are lacking in Vitamin D are often heavier. So increasing this can only help, especially if you are suffering with weight gain around the midsection area.
- Chromium: This is a mineral that is meant to help metabolize fat, turn protein into muscle and convert sugar into energy. It can give you the boost you need to meet your weight loss goals.
Muscle Building Supplements
There are several supplements out there that are meant to help with muscle building that often have the added benefit of helping with weight loss. Check these out:
- Whey protein: Also known for helping to lose weight, it can greatly benefit the muscles as well, putting all that hard work to good use.
- Creatine: Those who take creatine have been shown to gain 10 pounds or more in muscle and increase their overall strength.
- Glutamine: This is an amino acid that bodybuilders have used for years and it helps to build muscle while also bolstering the immune system.
- Carnitine: This is a supplement that has been popular for losing fat, but it has the effect on muscles to help with growth. It increases blood flow to the muscles which means that the muscles will even heal faster after an intense workout.
- Beta-ecdysterone: This has been shown to help with stimulation protein synthesis in the body, helping to result in better muscle growth.
Benefits of Dietary Supplements
For those who are considering dietary supplements they will find that many benefits come from adding this into your diet. Mainly because most people do not eat the right types of foods to find these supplements and/or minerals on their own. Dietary supplements can benefit you through:
- Helps to repair body tissues and keep these running healthy.
- Can help to increase your immune system.
- Promotes your metabolism to work properly.
- Can enhance your sleep health resulting in you overall feeling better.
- You can lose weight and gain muscles, resulting in being stronger and feeling better.
- You may even see an improvement in your digestive system since you are getting what the body truly needs to work properly.