A core workout is a great workout and one that you can easily do at your own home for those who may not have time to get into the gym, or simply don’t want to go to the gym. After all, we live busy lives but we understand just how important it is that we stay physically fit and healthy. With this being said, a 30 minute core workout is just what you need to get a complete workout that is going to make you feel great.
The Benefits of a Strong Core
Your core is just that…your core of your body. This means that everything you do is going to be using muscles that are located in the core of your body. When your growth is strong, chances are you are going to avoid back pain, leg pain and even pain in the shoulders. When a core is weak, you often overcompensate when doing something which leads to pain in other areas of your body. With this being said, a 30 minute core workout is going to be the one way to build up your core and make sure that your body is functioning like a well oiled machine.
The 30 Minute Core Workout
So, what goes into a 30 minute core workout? There are 8 exercises that you are going to do, and make sure to do 3 rounds of each exercise within this 30 minutes. If it takes you a bit longer at first, that is ok! Just keep with it and you will find that as your core gets stronger this workout becomes easier and is a great way to maintain this strength.
- Superman raises: You are going to want to do 24 of these per each round.
- Lying leg rotation: You are going to do 50 of these with each leg, per each round that you do.
- Plank jacks: Do 25 of these for each round.
- Cross body crunches: 50 of these each round
- Jumping leg tucks: 24 of these for each round of exercise
- Mountain Climbers: 50 of these per round
- Reverse flutter kicks: 80 of these per each round
- Abdominal cocoons: 40 of these each round
It seems like a lot, yes that we know. But, in the end you are going to find that this works each muscle in your core and you are going to feel as though you really put in your time to get the core strength that you end up getting!