How many of you feel like every day is a rush? Maybe you feel like you wouldn’t be able to complete a 30 day fitness challenge, because you simply don’t have the time. For those who feel like they are always rushing we have a few fitness tips that can help you to stay healthy and fit, even when life is hectic!
Top Tips for Fitness and Overall Health Challenge
For those who are rushing around and still want to be fit and healthy, there are several tips that you can use that are going to help you complete any 30 day fitness challenge with success!
- Break down your fitness routine. You do not have to devote one hour to working out at once. Why not do ten minutes of kettle bells, then ten minutes of ab exercises later in the day. When you have ten minutes a few times per day, put this to good use.
- Be sure to plan out your meals beforehand and have several that you can make ahead of time. This can keep you on the right path to eat healthy while being healthy.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator. It is these small changes that you can make that are going to help you stay fit even when you are busy. Maybe park further away from where you work so that you have to walk further to get there!
- If you are busy with kids, then run around with them. You may find that they are better than a personal trainer!
- Consider a HIIT workout to get the most out of the time that you do have to devote to working out.
- Invest into a step counter to get the steps in each day that you should be getting. You will find that this is one way to still get the fitness level you should be getting while you are doing other things. If you are on the phone a lot, there is nothing that says you have to sit still while doing this!
- Try to make whatever you do fun…those who live busy lives are often under a lot of stress, therefore, they need to do something that is going to be fun, otherwise they definitely won’t make time for this.
For those who live busy lives and are always in a rush, take it one day at a time and make a few changes. You will be surprised at how fit you can get with these changes!