It can be super easy to feel like your exercise routine is not getting you the benefits that you need or want. In fact, it is not surprising that many people who start a workout routine often lose the motivation that they had when they first started. While you can remind yourself of the end goals that you are hoping to achieve. For several people this is not enough. They need some extra form of motivation to help them stay on task, to stick to their exercise routine and to ultimately keep going at their goals of losing weight and getting healthier.
This extra motivation can come in several forms. However, one of the best that people have found to be great are by using exercise motivation quotes.
Exercise Motivation Quotes to Remember
If you are looking to keep up with the exercise routine that you have, here are some motivation quotes that are meant to help you push through each and every workout.
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” - Benjamin Franklin
- “Someone busier than you is working out right now.” - Unknown
- “You can either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.” - Jim Rohn
- “One workout at a time. One day at a time. One meal at a time.” - Chalene Johnson
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” - Aristotle
- “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.” - Marvin Phillips
- “We don’t stop exercising because we grow old; we grow old because we stop exercising.” - Mike Banks
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” - Venus Williams
- “The real workout starts when you want to stop.” - Unknown
- “Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.” - Zig Ziglar
These ten motivation quotes are going to give you that mental determination that you need in order to get through your workout, while also helping you to stick to your exercise routine day in and day out.
How to Use these Motivation Quotes
So, now that you have these motivation quotes to help you, how do you use them? Here are a few ideas to consider.
- Tack a quote onto your bathroom mirror so that you see this first thing in the morning when you get up. This will give you that motivation to make sure that you do head out to the gym or that you do your workout at home.
- If working out at a home, have one of these quotes written on a white board that you can look at while you are working out...it can give you that desire to push harder.
- If you are going to a gym to workout, you will find that you can tape a quote to your water bottle and every time that you take a drink, you are going to see this motivation to do more and do it better.
- Sign up to get exercise motivation quotes sent to your email everyday so that you have a steady stream of motivation coming in that helps you workout.
- Have motivational quotes shoved in your car, in your gym bag and anywhere else that you may see before you decide to workout.
When you have motivational quotes that encourage you, you may find that this is all that you need to stick to your exercise routine and see results from what you are doing.
Image by Pexels from Pixabay